Wednesday, September 9, 2009

im such a stupid girl. i continued to push for the truth and now i have all my answers. well alot of answers and my mind is just filling in the rest. the whole thing is haunting me!!!! ugh!!! i just want to beat the hell out of him!!! why would you do that!! that smug asshole text me and said i took her to the beach and my sister's wedding, we had an amazing time. wow!! i freaking hate you!!!!! before he left he cried until he had a bloody nose and when he came home he was right where we left off. "just be with my katie, i want to be your only one." fuck you!!! fuck you!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what am i suppose to do with all the rage... ugh... just let it go.. just let it go. his sin will find him out. i hate being right about everything when it comes to this. i knew better everytime!!!! he took advantage

No comments: